How the Program Works
To earn rewards for referring family and friends to Sprint, all you need to do is sign up for the Sprint Referral Rewards Program by providing your name, a valid email address, your Sprint active wireless phone number and accepting the program Terms & Conditions. You can then start referring your friends or family members to Sprint using the tools provided on Sprint's referral site. After a friend or family member has unlocked your referral offer, opened a new account, activated new line of wireless phone service with Sprint, and registered with their new Sprint active mobile phone number through the referral site, the system will validate your referral and both you and your friend or family member will be qualified for referral rewards.
If you plan to become a Sprint customer because your friend or family member sent you a Sprint referral, make sure you unlock your referral offer, open a new account, activate a new line of wireless phone service with Sprint, and register with your new active Sprint wireless phone number through the referral site so the system can properly validate the referral and qualify both you and your friend or family member who referred you for referral rewards.
Rules for Referrers
- You must be a current Sprint customer to participate in the Sprint Referral Rewards Program.
- You need to sign up for the Sprint Referral Rewards Program at www.sprint.com/referral; provide your name, a valid email address, and your active Sprint wireless phone number; and accept the program Terms & Conditions.
- You must agree to only refer friends and family with whom you have a personal relationship.
- You cannot earn a reward for referring someone who has already claimed a referral offer from someone else. A referred customer can only accept one referral.
- You cannot refer yourself.
Rules for Referees
- You can only accept one referral offer. The referral must come from a current Sprint customer.
- You must provide your name and email address to unlock your Sprint Referral Rewards Program offer.
- You must agree to receive Program-related emails and accept the Program Terms & Conditions when claiming your offer. You may opt-out from Program-related emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in a Program-related email. Please note that if you opt-out of Program-related emails you may still receive other non-Program related emails from Sprint.
- You must register with your new active Sprint wireless phone number after you have opened your new Sprint account and activated your new Sprint line of wireless phone service at a Sprint-branded store or a participating National Retailer on a qualifying rate plan with a wireless phone purchased via Sprint's Installment Billing or Leasing programs. Excludes tablet and mobile broadband devices. SWAC and ERC are not eligible.
Referral Period Rules
- A referee must unlock their referral offer within 30 days of receiving your referral message.
- If a referee became a Sprint customer prior to unlocking their referral offer, they will not be able to claim that they were referred by you, and you will not receive a reward for the referral.
- A referee has to become a Sprint customer by opening a new Sprint account, activating new Sprint line of wireless phone service, and registering with their new active Sprint mobile number within 60 days of claiming their offer. If a referee activates their new wireless phone line service with Sprint more than 60 days after unlocking their referral offer, you will not receive a reward for the referral.
- Both you and your referee must remain active Sprint customers and be in good standing at the time of referral reward fulfillment, which may take up to 10 weeks after new line activation.
- A referee's eligible lines must be activated within the same transaction, on the same day.