Frequently Asked Questions
Please scroll down to contact us.
FAQ for Customers who want to make referrals
You can refer friends or family who are not currently Sprint customers, and need wireless phone services for their personal use or for their small business use (with under 100 employees).
Sign up for the Sprint Referral Rewards and refer through one of our many referral channels. New Sprint customer who is interested in participating in Sprint Referral Rewards can sign up on the Referral site and start referring immediately, however, your friends and family must activate their new line of service at least 24 hours after you've signed up with Sprint.
There is no limit to the number of referral offers you can send to your friends. However, you're limited to a maximum of 10 successful referrals per calendar year, or a $500 annual reward limit.
- Tell your friend they must unlock the offer (by creating a login in the referral system) before they activate their service with Sprint.
- Then your friend is required to activate new line of wireless phone service at a Sprint-branded store or a participating National Retailer on a qualifying postpaid rate plan with a wireless phone purchased via Sprint's Installment Billing or Leasing programs.
- After activation, your friend needs to log back into the referral system and provide their mobile phone number. Their service activation date must be at least 24 hours after your service activation date.
- Friends must accept the offer by 9/2/2020, activate and then register their new phone number within 30 days.
For the referral program, the add a line feature is not eligible for rewards.
The Program is only available for Sprint Consumer and Business Individual Liable, and Small Business Corporate Liable (with under 100 employees/subscribers) wireless phone customers. To participate, you must be a current Sprint wireless phone customer with a postpaid account who does not have overdue bills and meets all other terms. To qualify for rewards after referral, both you and your friend must remain active Sprint customers and be in good standing at the time of referral reward fulfillment, which may take up to 10 weeks after new line activation.
Reward fulfillment may take up to 10 weeks after new line activation. However, your friend must register with their new Sprint wireless phone number right after new line activation and you both may receive your $50 Visa® Prepaid Card in approximately 6 weeks after your friend has completed registration.
Sure! The person you refer can either buy a phone from Sprint or may bring their own phone if it can work on the Sprint network.
If you have already signed in the Referral Rewards program and need to add to or correct your profile information, log-in at sprint.com/referral and click on “Edit Profile”.
Friends who are referred to Sprint
As the person being referred, there are three things you need to do:
- Accept the offer by 9/2/2020, before you activate your service with Sprint. You can accept the offer by clicking the referral link provided by your friend or click 'My friend referred me.'
- Activate new line of wireless phone service, after unlocking your referral offer, at a Sprint-branded store or a participating National Retailer on a qualifying postpaid rate plan with a wireless phone purchased via Sprint's Installment Billing or Leasing programs.
- Right after activation, your need to log back into the referral system and provide your new wireless phone number. Your activation date must be at least 24 hours after the person who referred you signed up for their Sprint service, or you both will be denied.
- You must accept the offer by 9/2/2020, activate and then register their new phone number within 30 days.
Once all terms are met, your referral will be approved! Reward fulfillment may take up to 10 weeks after new line activation. However, you must provide your new Sprint wireless phone number right after new line activation, so you and the person who referred you may receive your $50 Visa® Prepaid Card in approximately 6 weeks after you has completed registration if you both remain active Sprint customers and are in good standing at the time of reward fulfillment.
Referrals expire after 30 days. The person referring you can send you another referral if your referral has expired. All referrals must be accepted by 9/2/2020.
No, sorry, you can only accept one referral offer.
In order to qualify for rewards, both you and your friend must remain active Sprint customers and be in good standing at the time of referral reward fulfillment, which may take up to 10 weeks after new line activation.
Yes, you are eligible to refer immediately, however your friends must activate their line of service at least 24 hours after your Sprint service activation date.
Yes! If you are transferring your wireless number over from a different provider, please wait until your transfer is successful. We will need your actual phone number, as temporary phone numbers will not be recognized.
FAQ for both Customers and Friends
If you referred a friend or activated a new line with Sprint on or before 8/1/2020, and did not register your phone number within 30 days of new line activation, you are no longer qualified for reward.
We'll send you an email after the reward has been issued. You can also check for yourself by following these steps:
- Visit the Referral Rewards site.
- Log in to the Referral Site, and on the page where you can share with your friends, select the 'Referral History' button on the right. From there you will be able to see all the referrals you sent and completed referrals.
- Visit the Referral Rewards site.
- Select the 'My Friend Referred Me' button, and select 'Check My Status'. Follow the prompts, and we provide a status update for you.
No. You must be a Sprint Postpaid customer to participate and your friend must activate a Sprint Postpaid account.
Please complete the contact us form below.
FAQ for Reward Card
If you participated in Sprint Referral Rewards program and received a Reward Card and have question on the card balance or other card information, you can visit https://myprepaidcenter.com/site/Mastercard-univ or call (888) 371-2109 to speak with a representative.
FAQ for Sprint Billing or Services
If you are a Sprint customer and have question on your Sprint bills or services, or would like to update your Sprint billing address, please dial *2 from your Sprint wireless phone, or visit sprint.com/mysprint.
If you have further questions about your referral, please complete the contact us form below for help. We'll respond by email within 48 hours. Please note if you are a referrer and have not signed in the Sprint Referral Reward program, or if you are a referee and have not unlocked the offer from the referral Sprint customer sent to you, you must sign in the program or unlock the offer first before you contact us otherwise we will not be able to help as we cannot find you in the program. If this is urgent or you must speak to a representative, please call 866-275-1411.
Have a question about your referral? Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you within 3 business days (usually sooner). If you have questions about more than one referral, please submit a separate form for each referral.